WrapStars decal skins are made from premium vinyl that has a special no bubble, no residue
adhesive back making them easy to apply and remove. The Vinyl is protected with a cold lamination film. Every sticker is measured, to ensure our skins are cut to your devices exact specifications and will fit perfectly first time. Excellent print quality. Skins are printed with full-color ink on state of the art professional inkjet printers.
Specifications: – 5-7 year polimeric digital vinyl with high tack adhesive – Anti UV/AntiScratch 5-7 year polymeric lamination – 3M Vehicle grade film – The kit includes consoles Bottom, Top & Sides, 2 x Controllers skins – Covers laptop and Mac Top – Protects from minor scratches – bubble-free application and sticky free removal – No Cutting required – Won’t cause any damage or overheating to your device. – Precisely cut every time to ensure no air-vents, cable inputs or docking stations are affected in any way
What is a skin? Think of a skin as a kind of armor for your device. Not only will it protect your device from scratches, it will make your device stand out and reflect your personality. Don’t be like the rest of the crowd and own a boring standard device. Wrap it right and stand out!
Why wrap your device with WrapStars?
OUR SKINS ARE DURABLE WrapStars skins are made from premium grade vinyl. The vinyl is then protected with a cold lamination film. We allow for extra drying time to ensure that our skins are super durable will stand the test of time.
APPLYING YOUR SKIN
WrapStars have a special no bubble, no residue adhesive back making them easy to apply. Our skins are designed with a cut template (pre-cut). If you can apply a sticker to a sticker book, then you can apply a WrapStars skin. It’s half the fun.
Step-By-Step Installation Guide
- Prep your work table: You need a flat area. Make sure it’s clean! Avoid any dust, stray hairs and food from last night’s dinner.
- Prep your hands: Get up and wash your hands with soap and warm water to remove any natural oils and grease from your hands. Dry your hands thoroughly.
- Prep your device: The surface of your device needs to be clean, so grab your clean, damp cloth or microfiber cloth and wipe your device down to remove any dirt and grit. Do not use any cleaning detergents as they may affect the glue from bonding – only use water.
- Dry your device: Using your dry microfiber cloth, make sure your device is completely dry. Get the skin ready: Using your safety pin or paperclip, carefully remove any cutouts of the skin. We’ve found it’s best to do this while the skin is still on the backing.
- Peel & Apply: Now you can gently peel your skin off its backing and apply it to your device. Start at one edge and use the other edges as a guide to get your skin perfectly lined up. Take your time. Use a bank card etc to apply the stuff on flat surfaces and edges. If you come across any air bubbles or wrinkles during the process, gently run your card over them and the channeled adhesive will allow the bubbles to be pressed out. Pressure will help bond your skin so be sure to push firmly on all areas especially on the corners to ensure your skin has bonded correctly. Use your dry cloth to rub down the entire surface to ensure all places are bonded.
- You’re done! You’ve just installed your first custom WrapStars skin. Now go show off your newly skinned device to the world!
REMOVING YOUR SKIN The only reason you would want to do this is so you can change the design of your skin. We at WrapStars cant think of another reason why you would want to remove your awesome skin. But yes removing your WrapStars skin is simple and we promise no residue will be left behind.